The Living Room Practice August 8th, 2009 - Valeria’s review

From manipulating breathing to playing with pain an pleasure issues, the practice did challenge some of my personal statements about manipulation of natural processes and the use of internal trips on stage.

the tension created by my openness (to receive different information than I may expect ) and my judgment or opinionated mind, was the actual tool I used to create space in between my favorite lines for an ever renovating ability to say yes to what I’ve already said no to.

This translating in the action of dancing gave me a very exciting possibility to commit to one thing while renovating my awareness of those things I’ve already decided not to chose, or to exclude from my movement today.

the image is that of an ever renovating and not because of that less consequent way of thinking and moving.

Recycling resources!!!!

thanks Jessica, Brenda, Malin, Sarah and Julius!

Valeria Primost

No hay comentarios: